Passion Planner’s Shopify Website
I’m stationery obsessed! So I admit to potentially being a little bit biased when looking at stationery websites. I also love single product or single product range sites. And Passion Planner is a lovely site. Here are three things I love about passionplanner.com.
1. The Planner Finder Quiz
From the homepage, you’re invited to try the quiz:
This is a smart way to help people find the right product for them based on how they plan their time and use diaries and planners.
It’s a pretty simple quiz (5 questions, plain white background, very straightforward to implement, I’d have thought). And the result t the end gives users a couple of product options with the ability to click right through and buy:
This is a simple and easy way to match prospective customers to the product most in tune with their needs.
2. Testimonials that Inspire
As opposed to picking out any old testimonials for the homepage, Passion Planner has picked out specific ones. They’ve chosen
- An Olympic Medallist
- An LA Galaxy soccer player
- A Mother
They’ve picked these people for a reason – they’ll cover a host of reasons people want to plan their time. Mums are busy – lots to do and achieve in a finite amount of time. Athletes are goal driven and again want to get the best of their time.
They’ve used testimonials to inspire you about what you could achieve with better time planning.
3. The Rewards Offering
The Passion Planner rewards scheme achieves a few cool things:
- Encourages membership! Instead of just having someone buy something, check out as a guest and be gone forever, this scheme encourages the sign up where you then have more access to your customers and greater potential to increase the lifetime value
- Encourages more purchasing. Purchasing results in rewards, many of which are redeemable against further purchases
- Encourages customers to refer their friends. Word of mouth remains an incredibly powerful marketing mechanism and this incentivises it
It’s smart! And the fact the rewards offering is accessible from the top navigation bar is great. It means even brand new customers or would be customers can easily find it
All in all, I think this is a lovely example of a Shopify site and there are some simple but really cool features (quiz in particular) that are a great touch.